South Africa is a newly industrialized nation. Its economy is known to be 2nd largest in the Africa, and it has 34th largest in the world. If the individuals, who Wish to Move to SA for Work the
n they should contact Visa consultant.
Few Highlights of South Critical skill Work Visa, Work Category Does Include
It helps the individuals to get work visa without the job offer
What are the key Criteria for the Critical Skills Visa or the Permit Application?
- It also helps the individuals to both enter as well as Stay in South Africa for period of 12 months to secure a position
- It is based on the research list of varied occupation that is badly needed in a nation such as South Africa. It also helps in increasing the chances of finding a job
- No restrictions are placed in terms of numbers in listed occupation each
- No department of labour recommendation so faster turnaround times
- Its deals with professional bodies those are specific to occupation
- It does offer a pathway to permanent residence immediately as well an immediate five-year work visa.
- Freedom of movement between the employers
- Employers have fewer obligations
The individuals must be on the South Africa Critical Skill
list, this is initially based on the educational subject and then further it should broken into occupation.
What if the Individuals are not In the Critical Skill List but are Willing to Migrate for Work?
The individuals have other visa alternatives that may require the individuals to qualify for and also recommended to contact consultants would process your visa.
What are the Permanent and Temporary Residency options Available?
The temporary critical skills work visas is issued for the period of 5 years. After completion of 5 years, the individuals can apply for permanent residence.
If the individual does already have five-year experience in the occupation, then there are chances that the individuals can immediately apply for the permanent residence as well.
For more information about this, please fill out Free assessment form
. One of our consultants will get back to you. For more updates follow us on Facebook , Twitter , Google+