South Africa Student Visa Guidance – South Africa, which is well-known for its tourist hotspots, picturesque beaches and eye-catchy landscapes also, has much to offer for international students who wish to pursue their higher education in overseas. In fact, its top-ranked universities, high-quality education, availability of an umpteen number of courses, excellent academic training and well work while studying options make most overseas students to prefer South Africa for higher studies.
Why Study In South Africa?
South Africa, the land of endless career opportunities is a home to great colleges, universities and institutions. Foreign students who choose to study in South Africa top ranked schools can come across an opportunity to get themselves exposed to international educational standards and advanced academic programs.
In general, overseas students who aspire to study in South African primary, secondary or territory educational institutions must obtain the student visa of South Africa before their entry. The concerned educational institutions of the nation register a student, only after obtaining the relevant study permit of South Africa. Remember, overseas individuals entering the province on visitor visa are not allowed to convert it to South Africa study permit.
To apply for their desired study permit, one must first fill the BI-1738 form and present the relevant documents. However, he or she has to meet up the basic eligibility criteria of the province. Such as:
- Must hold a valid passport
- Valid proof of acceptance from the concerned educational institution of the province
- Health and medical insurance coverage proof
- An evidence stating that they can support themselves financially during their stay in the province
- Individuals under the age of 18 are recommended to submit valid proofs like written permission from parents
- Police clearance certificate
- A proof stating that they are proficient in The English language
Upon the submission of relevant documents at the embassy, a successful candidate will receive South Africa student permit within a duration of six weeks.
Benefits of South Africa student visa
- Can come across an opportunity to work while studying for up to 20 hours
- Can improve their language skills
- Can gain an ability to withstand complex situations
- Broaden one’s horizons and enhance their career prospects
- Can attain internationally respected degrees
- Can grow academically, professionally and personally
Wish to gain more information of South Africa Student visa Guidance? please fill out Free assessment form. One of our consultants will get back to you. For more updates follow us on Facebook , Twitter , Google+