Foreigners who are interested in investing in South African economy by setting-up a business or by investing in existing business in the nation should apply for Business visa. The applicant, are required to invest prescribed capital contribution. Immigration to South Africa will help you to relocate in this wonderful nation.
We find the capital requirements could be reduced or even waived for following types of businesses/Industries
- Chemicals & Bio-Technology
- Clothing & Textile manufacturing
- Information & Communication Technology
- Metals & Minerals Refinement
- Automotive Manufacturing
Business Visa for South Africa
In the grouping, South Africa is only BRICS Member nation which offers ten year multiple entry visas to business people.
BRICS nations include (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa)
Brian Molefe, BRICS Business Council SA Chairman said, we do not have reciprocal arrangement but we are confident of the fact, that we have taken the first step and it will lead others to open their doors to South African Business Visa people, as well as offer multi year visas.
South Africa: visas
Who can apply for business visa?
In South Africa, a business visa can be applied by those who seek temporary and or permanent residency in the Republic who desire to set up and run their own business. The business can be start up, a partnership or a purchased company.
- The minimum investment in business is ZAR 5 million. This amount can be either reduced or wavered for few businesses
- This visa is designed to create more jobs and business visa holder should employ 60% of the workforce from SA.
- Business plan is essential , it should demonstrate that business has very good chance to get success
- While filing the application for this visa, the applicant is required to make varied registrations, in order to ensure they comply with tax as well worker obligations.
- The applicant will not be offered visa, if the proposed business is of undesirable nature.