There are few skills as well as a qualification that is deemed as critical by the govt of South Africa. In these particular instances, we find foreigners having such qualifications and skills that may be able to get the South Africa Critical skill work visa. Those applicants who wish to Apply for a Work Visa for South Africa need to make sure that their skills, as well as qualification, have matched those needed.
An application for the critical skills works visa must be accompanied with a proof that the applicant does fall within the critical skill category in the form of
- A confirmation stating in writing from the professional body, board or council that is recognized SAQA(South Africa Qualifications Association) or any relevant govt depart confirming the skills or qualification of the applicant as well as appropriate post qualification experience.
- Proof of application for a certificate of registration with a professional body, board or council recognized by SAQA.
- Proof of evaluation of the foreign qualification by SAQA and should be translated by a sworn translator into one of the official languages of the Republic
- Proof of employment within 12 months after receiving critical skills work visa in the form of employment contract
- Proof stating the post qualification experience, testimonials or the reference letters
A critical skills work visa might be issued for under five years. A spouse, as well as dependent children of the holder of the critical skills, work visa could be issued with an appropriate visa, which is valid for a period which does not exceed the validity period of applicant’s critical skills work visa.
Those individuals who are considering to Move to South Africa for Work or apply for Temporary Residence Permit for South Africa they can contact the super visa specialist in their area. They would help them in fulfilling their dreams.
Do remember your choice of professional immigration service for SA permit and Visa needs can either make or break your dream of immigration to SA.